Plumbing problems in Maui, Hawaii can range from a leaky faucet to a total sewer blockage. As the industry leader in Maui plumbing repairs, the All Aloha Plumbing team is staffed with the most skilled technicians and highly advanced equipment to tackle small and large jobs. Your home is your greatest financial investment, and we know you want to protect it from plumbing and sewer damages. Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure your system continues to run smoothly for years, but common plumbing problems will pop up from time to time.
All Aloha Plumbing is the professional plumber in Maui, Hawaii to call. Whether you’re in the home buying process, you’ve lived in the house for decades, or you’re building a custom home, our team of industry experts can meet your needs.
Plumbing Problems Maui, Hawaii
Plumbing issues come in all shapes and sizes, and they certainly never choose a good time. Understanding and being prepared for the most common plumbing problems will help you recognize when your plumbing system isn’t running smoothly. Call a professional Maui plumber if you experience any of these plumbing issues:
- Clogged Drains
- Clogged Toilet
- Cracked Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Broken Water Heater
- Low Water Pressure
Attempting to solve these common plumbing problems with DIY treatments may cause more damage. What you see as a surface problem, like a clogged drain, could actually be a much larger issue forming within the pipes. The best option is to contact a professional Maui plumber.
When to Call a Maui Plumber
Choosing the best plumber in Maui, HI is the first step in ensuring your plumbing system is repaired quickly and runs smoothly for years to come. The All Aloha Plumbing team understands that plumbing issues never occur at a good time, so we provide reliable, timely emergency repair services when you need them most.
Plumbing problems that need to be handled right away offer these warning signs:
- The toilet gurgles when water runs from sink. A main sewer line clog could be the problem if multiple pieces of your plumbing are malfunctioning simultaneously. Don’t brush the problem off as a clogged toilet. Call the professionals immediately.
- Sewage odors seeping from drains. An unpleasant odor can form in your kitchen or bathroom when food and other debris clog your drains and pipes. Rely on All Aloha Plumbing to tackle the issue and rid your home of the sewage smell.
- One or more drains become blocked simultaneously. A sewer main blockage is most obvious when several drains in your home suddenly stop working at once. Call the pros immediately as this issue can quickly become a health hazard.
- Water is a brown or red color. As pipes age, they rust and erode. If your water appears brown or red in color, it’s likely time for pipe repair or replacement.
- Sound of running water present when water is off. A leaky pipe could be lurking behind your walls or beneath your floors if you hear the sound of running water after shutting off the faucet. The professional leak detection services offered by All Aloha Plumbing will pinpoint the issue.
Let Our Maui Plumbing Professionals Assist You Today
At All Aloha Plumbing, our team consists of professionally-trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment to handle each of these issues and more. Schedule routine plumbing inspections and maintenance to avoid plumbing issues and extend the life of your system. Partner with Maui’s most trusted name in home and business plumbing by calling our team today.