In today’s world, we’re constantly bombarded with ads for products and services that make thousands of fantastic claims. Every company wants you to believe that they, and only they, can improve your life, solve your problems and make your dreams come true.
But how many of these high-flying promises are accurate? Becoming a more educated consumer is the only way to break through all the clutter and make informed choices.
In the plumbing industry, we often find ourselves in the position of informing our customers about options they didn’t realize were available. We talk to our O’ahu neighbors every day about advances in sewer technology that can save them time and money. One of the most common topics we educate people about is trenchless sewer repairs.Contact Us
The Trenchless Difference
When you think about replacing or repairing broken sewer lines, you may picture the traditional method of digging a long, deep trench on your O’ahu property to access the pipe, which then needs to be replaced section by section. This slow and cumbersome process can take days, if not weeks, and leaves destruction in its wake.
For many years, excavation was the only option for plumbing technicians and their customers. However, the introduction of trenchless plumbing technology revolutionized our industry.
How Trenchless Repairs Work
Trenchless plumbing methods make it possible for All Aloha Plumbing to fully replace a damaged sewer line without digging a massive trench or removing the existing pipe. Our pull-in-place pipe lining technique only requires us to dig one small access hole on your O’ahu property.
With this solution, our team sends a tiny, high-definition camera into your sewer line to detect any problem areas or damaged spots. Armed with this information, we then create a new pipe from the inside out by inserting a specially designed pipe liner into your old pipe, where it will attach to the interior walls of the pipeline. When it hardens, it results in a brand-new, seamless pipe with improved water flow.
Why Choose Trenchless Pipe Lining?
Trenchless pipe lining has several key advantages that set it apart from older plumbing methods.
- Trenchless techniques are a less costly, less disruptive option for sewer repairs.
- Trenchless repairs result in little or no damage to landscaping and lawns.
- The new pipe is joint-free, and resistant to leaks, cracks, corrosion and tree root intrusion.
- The materials used for most trenchless procedures are highly durable, with lifespans measured in decades.
- Trenchless pipe lining is more environmentally friendly than a conventional sewer repair because it doesn’t uproot growing plants.
- Our highly trained team of O’ahu plumbing professionals can complete most trenchless pipe lining installations in a fraction of the turnaround time as a traditional dig-and-replace sewer line repair, with little to no interruption in your home’s water service.
Work with the Best Sewer Repair Experts in O’ahu
If you’re facing the need for a sewer repair, you should know that you have options. Why gamble with the hassle of a traditional sewer repair when you can bypass the backhoe entirely? Contact All Aloha Plumbing and ask us what we can do for your O’ahu property with our trenchless technologies. We are locally owned and operated, and treat your home with the respect it deserves.